Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Christmas in California

This year, we spent Christmas in California with the Mickey Family. I was fighting a cold for the first half of the trip, so it was mostly a relaxing trip. We did quite a few things while we were there...
Enjoyed one of my favorite Christmas Traditions, watching The Muppet Christmas Carol!
I helped Kathie wrap Christmas presents, but she spent most of one day wrapping for all of the grandkids. She's a trooper!

Of course, we had to make a stop at Dewars!

MMM....Black and White! Dangit! Now I want one!

I saw this, and started cracking up! It was outside Dewars, and it made my day!

On Christmas, we opened presents, and got a huge haul! Caleb likes both teams, so I thought he would enjoy this hat! Way to represent the Mountain West Conference Caleb! :)

Our Christmas was full of movies and games!

We also got some much needed cash from family!

This was Caleb's Favorite Present!

All in all, it was a good Christmas!

No comments: