Thursday, September 15, 2011

Family Update!

So, Caleb lost his job about a month ago. He has been out searching pretty hard for the last 4 weeks. Today, he got a new job! He now works for a new trucking company, that is more established than his last one, and they loved what experience he had. Once that application was in, they had him do his drive test the same day, and he started work tonight. He only put in the application Tuesday afternoon, so this is fabulous considering the economy we are in. This is the first time in Caleb's job history where he felt that he had enough experience to be a huge benefit to the company. Caleb has been trained on equipment that a lot of other people haven't, and they aren't even willing to learn it. He's also willing to go and get some more endorsements so that he can work even more for them! I am so proud of him! He is really doing everything he can to try to provide for us. We know that these guys work a lot, so this is a good thing!
I am still working like a maniac, but I want us to dig out of our hole, and be able to pay things off while I am working as much and making as much as I am now. Once we get things paid off, then my hours will slow down. Until then, I will work a lot, and escape life in books!
I am always looking for book suggestions if any of you have them! I'm easily reading 2-3 books a week right now depending on length, so yeah. I'm reading a lot. Now that Caleb is going to be working nights again, it's better for me to read then veg in front of the TV personally, so I would love to know what others of you are reading. I just finished Graceling, and I loved it! Maybe I should start a book blog...nah, I've got enough on my plate! :)

No comments: