Sunday, April 18, 2010
CTR 7
Ok, so I officially spent today with my class, and it is the kids getting baptized. There are 3 of them, 2 are already baptized, and the other one gets baptized next month. Anyhow, today was good. I sat in with the class. I can see how others would find them harder to deal with, but I find them to be your typical 8 year olds that like to be in the middle of everything. They are pretty good kids. I'm on my own the next 3 sundays with them, so hopefully things will go great! I'll just have to make sure I have some fun gospel games and such.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
You will do really great because you know that part of your success will be to love them, and that's one of your very best qualities....LYL!!!
Hey Shala! you will be AWESOME!! i can already picture what a sweet teacher you are to those kids. Now that Ryder is in Primary, as a mom I love the primary teacher even more! They are teaching my child about the Gospel! Such an important job and it is so wonderful to have someone love them too!! :)
Post a Comment