Today we spent the day at my parents house watching General Conference, (SO POWERFUL!) eating great food, and having a grand old time.
From our Family to yours, Happy Easter. May you truly remember the real meaning of it, and take this time to appreciate our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. One of my most memorable Easters, was 4 years ago. I was asked to speak in church just on the Crusifiction. I couldn't speak on Gethsemane, or the Resurection, just the Crusifiction. It was difficult for me, but I learned so much, that I will never forget that particular Easter.
I know, without a shadow of a doubt, that Jesus Christ did everything he came here to do, and that we have ever learned about. I know that He Lives, and I can be an instrument in His Hands. I'm so grateful to have this knowledge in my life.



5 comments:
Shala! Cute pictures! looks like you had a wonderful weekend, I am so glad! :)
I need you to add my new email address to your blog! I can't see it anymore! :( shaemickey12@gmail.com
It was a great weekend!
Sorry that I haven't commented in a while. After I saw your comment, I remembered you saying that someone had hacked your blog so it wasn't showing on my blog that you had updated.
It looks like you had a great weekend. Cute pictures!
It was fun seeing you on Saturday...Karsten loved it too!
Post a Comment