My mom is an amazing person. She is very genuine, and very loving to anyone who crosses her path. I have always admired my mom in so many ways. She has always been there for me, even when it was inconvenient for her.When I was in 5th Grade, I wore a dress to school for picture day. I had gotten new shoes, and I wore them to school that day. Well, in my normal routine of walking to school, there was a little small ditch that we passed, and we would take a little jump across it. As i jumped that day, my right shoe fell off into the water, and we couldn't catch up to it soon enough. So, I hopped to school on one foot, and went straight to the office letting them know that I needed to call my mom. I called her, let her know what happened, and she left her full time job that day to run to the store, by me yet another new pair of shoes, and drive it back to American Fork to bring them to me. I may have gotten teased the rest of the school year and been called Shoeless Shala, but that's not the part I dwell on. The part that I dwell on was the fact that my mom loved me enough to come and bring me new shoes.
My mom loves her grandsons so much. I can't wait for my kids to have the honor of getting to know her. I haven't always been great about letting my mom know this, but I love her more dearly than she probably ever thought.
Love you mom!



3 comments:
Thanks for that...I love and admire you more than you can ever know. Hugs and kisses forever!
What a cute post! Your mom really is so awesome. She just has a way of making everyone feel so comfortable and loved. I hope my kids will think of me so fondly! :)
What a wonderful mom! Happy Birthday to you miss Beverly... love ya!
Post a Comment