WE ARE GROWN UPS!
We put in an offer today on a great townhouse near my parents. (Nearness to my parents wasn't high on the priority list, we just loved this property!) Now we are anxiously waiting to hear back to see if they have accepted our offer. We were told today that it may take 30-60 days... In the mean time, please keep us in your thoughts and prayers, and hope that we are blessed with business, as we are frantically coming up with a down payment as big as we can, while handling all of our other expenses.
We love you all, and are so grateful for the love and support you give us!
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
How exciting!! Hope all goes well with it!
w00t! I won't take it personal that we weren't high on your priority list!! ;-) tee-hee
Hope everything goes well for you!
Well...any updates? I guess I'm not even close to the 30-60 days...
They are saying we will know the latest of August 14th, so we just get to tough it out for a while.
Post a Comment