Ok, so it's been a while since I sat down and blogged, so I thought I would today to update everyone on what is going on.
Still no news on the house. The soonest we could hear is a week, the latest is August 14th, so we still have a couple of weeks of waiting in all reality. We feel really good about this property, so we will see what is in store for us.
Work has been keeping us both really busy, which has truly been a blessing. We have been very blessed financially since all of this started to fall into place. We are starting to look like we have a more substantial life, and we have been able to live within our budget and been able to save money, which has been so great!
About a week ago, my friend Alicia needed some guinea pigs for her new photography business. She used us, and I have always wanted sunset pictures with Caleb since we first met. She took us out, and from what she has shown us, they turned out really sweet. I will post those when I get them back later this week. If you need a sneak peek, check out my facebook page.
Well, that's it for now!
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment