Friday, September 24, 2010

Hello All!

Well, It's time for an update!

We have decided that we are going to wait a little while longer to purchase a home. We really feel that we need to pay a couple more things off before we make that big of a purchase, so that we can more easily afford our mortgage.

Also, Caleb has kidnapped my Love Dare book, so I haven't been the one giving the Love Dare anymore. Caleb has been very sweet and loving lately, and it has really been a nice change in the atmosphere in our household.

I have realized recently, that I have not figured out who I am as a married woman. I knew who I was when I was single, and even when I was engaged, but I don't know who I am as a married woman, which means I lost who I was about 3 years ago. I don't know how to be me, and be a wife and future mother. Yes, I do still yearn to start my family, but I think I need to know who I am again before that happens. So, I am on that journey again, and starting to learn who I am as a married woman.

2 comments:

Delirium said...

Way to go, Shala! I have come to a similar realization myself lately, more that I just don't know who am I AT ALL anymore... I think since becoming a mother, though.

Patty has a blog now, you know!

Dinehart Family said...

Good for you!!