We have just been extra busy!
Well, we also havne't been up to much other than work and sleep. I've been working on making our little apartment more of a home, and Caleb has been working hard at his job. We really have been busy despite our lack of posting.
Recently, I decided I was going to do "The Love Dare" to my husband. I realize now, that I haven't been the kind of wife he deserves to have. I will periodically update as I am on this journey, but I encourage those who don't know what "The Love Dare" is, to look into it, and maybe take some time to apply it to their lives. I am learning a new kind of love for my husband, that I knew was there, but never had really felt.
All in all, life is good, and we have no complaints!
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment