Sunday, October 24, 2010

We took a break from packing....

to go on a fun double date! Our old double date partners in crime, Enoch and Amy Nielson, asked us to go out with them last night. It was a total blast! We went to JCW's for dinner, and then we went to Free Country Dancing Night at the old Pleasant Grove Rec Center. For those who don't know, Caleb and I met through some of our other country dancing friends. While we were there, SO MANY memories came back to me. Mostly of how much I truly do love myhusband. He's not the best dancer I've ever danced with, but he is sure my favorite. He makes me laugh so much! He's just a goof! Plus, it's an amazing workout! Wahoo! I found out that I burned around 950 calories in that night dancing! Crazy stuff! It was a good time, and we WILL be doing it again! :)

1 comment:

Rendi said...

I wish that Alan was excited about dancing! I am just happy that we enjoy golfing together. It's important to have common hobbies and interests.