I LOVE OUR NEW HOME!!!!!!!
Our new apartment may be smaller than our last, but I feel more at home here than I ever did at our last place. It is so much easier to feel The Spirit here. It's cozy and homey! Our last place felt like we never really moved in all the way.
There was a moment last night as we were finishing making sure the apartment was good for the landlord to come through that was very emotional. I realized that we had been living in such a "hell hole" for over a year, and I never really realized how bad it was, until we had moved out. I started to cry, because I realized that where we lived was a big part of the problems that Caleb and I have had ever since we moved in there. Neither of us ever felt good, so we were cranky, and more at each other's throats. We do still have some things to work on, and they are slowly getting better. But I was so overwhelmed with the fact that I was finally happy and feeling good for the first time since we moved out of our first apartment in Spanish Fork. It was a bittersweet moment. I know that we needed to live there to find our current ward, and I am glad we did that. But now, we are in the same ward, in a much better situation.
Well, I'd better get back to unpacking more boxes! :)
Monday, November 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I'm so glad this place is working out for you and that you guys can relax more:)
I am so glad you found a home for you and Caleb. While you did need to be in the old place to find your ward it served its purpose. It is amazing how the place you live plays a part in your emotional state and relationships. I am so happy for you and Caleb.
Post a Comment