Monday, January 31, 2011

Oh WoW!

I didn't realize that I haven't posted on this blog for ages!

Well, not much is going on with Caleb and I. We are still loving our new place, and working on making our lives better every day.

Caleb is still working for the same company, and I am doing great as manager down at the Springville Great Clips. My owner is really happy with me, and my employees work really hard to make my life easier! I am a lucky woman!

I signed up for Weight Watchers with my dad at the beginning of the year. I have lost 5.5 lbs so far, and I am well on my way to my goal of losing 50 lbs by Christmas!

I will offer a more detailed update hopefully in the next week. If you want to follow my detailed weight loss journey, visit minniesfatjourney.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Krystal said...

Glad to hear everything is going so well and that is so awesome about the weight loss so far. Congrats! It's definitely hard work and takes a lot of dedication so nice job! :)