So, we have a couple of newer things going on in life! Caleb has just gotten a new job! It's better pay and steadier hours. He is back in construction, but they are a company that does lots of work on the I-15 core project, so they only do a layoff for the 2 weeks for Christmas! Hello long vacation!
I have also started an additional job. I am now one of the trainers at my local Curves. I now have my membership for free, and I get paid instead! It's great! It makes me really happy which leads to my other piece of news...
I am going to go back to school! I have decided that I want to become a dietitian! I am way excited, and have started requesting information for schools, and looking into their financial aid! Wish us luck!
Sunday, March 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
OK then -- good luck!! Luv ya lots!
Post a Comment