Saturday, July 30, 2011

Tubby Time!

So, between working and moving this week, I felt spent. I wanted to find a way to relax that wasn't just vegging out in front of the TV. I was going to bake some lemon bars, but after talking with a friend, (Thanks Chelsea!) I decided it would probably be better not to, especially since I am home alone tonight. So, I decided I would take a bath, and read my new book, that was really short!
It's Dieter F. Uchtdorf's new book called, "Your Happily Ever After" The title caught my eye as I was birthday shopping a little early. (Thanks Don and Kathie for the gift card!) So I bought it, along with a new great picture for our new place!
Anyway! I was in the tub reading this book, and it made me a little emotional! It reminded me that for anyone to get to their own "Happily Ever After" they are going to go through tough times. It's the only way to make things sweeter when you get to your ending! I really needed to hear that tonight! I'm really glad that I got to do that tonight! Now it's back to laundry and organizing!

No comments: