So, I had my birthday, and I survived! ;) It all started Sunday, when my parents made my favorite dinner, (Chicken Cordon Bleu, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, squash and zucchini) and they also bought HUGE cupcakes from Flour Girls and Dough Boys located in town. They were really tasty! Then we got to webcam with the "Brazilian Ellisons" for a while. William was in a mood, but it was great to visit with Ty and Kimie for a while. Plus my little Rico was sweet as ever, and went to bed early, because his school started the next day.
Monday really was a good day! I woke up in the morning, and my hubby had a sewing machine sitting out in the living room for me! It's a little cheapy machine, but it does what I need it to do! Then we went and grabbed a quick breakfast, then went down to my in laws to borrow her car. We then had lunch with Nate , Carrie, and little Ele Gross, and it was so fun to see them! It's been way too long!
After that we, took my mother-in-laws car up to IKEA to purchase a bed! That's right, we got a bed! They had a great bed on sale, so we picked it up! We got back, and got it put together, but there were no slats for the bottom of the bed in our boxes. We called up IKEA, and found out we had forgotten a piece, so we drove all the way back up to IKEA to pick it up. While we were there, we went up to the cafe and picked up a cheap dinner, and then we took the car back to my in-laws. They suprise me with Cupcakes from Cupcake Chic, and it was great!
My hubby didn't have to work that night, so the best present for me was being able to sleep in our new bed together! We don't get that much, so it was nice!
Thanks for all of the birthday wishes on my facebook! I had over 100 people stop by and wish me a happy day! I feel so loved!
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment