Friday, March 19, 2010

Realization


So, lately I have been feeling like something is missing in my life. I have a great family, a PHENOMENAL husband, and a job where I actually enjoy going to work every day. What more could I be asking for? I have the feeling that what I am doing in life doesn't really have a purpose. I don't really have a goal for where I would like my life to go. (Other than getting sealed for time and all eternity, and starting our family.) I don't know that I want to be someone who just works for my life. I want it to have more purpose and meaning. I haven't ever really told anyone this, and I feel I need to share this. I have always had the ambition to be an inspiration for people. I would love to write a book or something of that nature, that could be a help to someone else. Not for money or anything like that. I don't want what I am saying to be misconstrued. I want to matter to someone outside of my families and friends. I don't know why I have always had this in my mind.

Ever since I met John Bytheway, I always wanted to do something similar. (I know it sounds silly, but it is really how I feel.) To inspire people to realize that this life has meaning, and that anyone can achieve their dreams through the right support system. (And believe me, Jesus Christ is one of my biggest supports in my life.)

I have also realized recently how lucky I am to have Caleb as my husband. He is so supportive of any decision I make. I took about a 4 month break from a full time job, and he didn't even blink. He wanted me to be happy and find what I wanted to do with my life, and with a job. I honestly learned so much about myself in that time. He works so hard to support us, and to give us a life where we can pay down our bills and hopefully soon start our family. He does it without even flinching. On my "I'm Fat" days, he holds me, and tells me how much he doesn't care about that, and that he truly loves me for me, not for what size I am. I will never be able to truly express how much he means to me.

1 comment:

Monica said...

You and I have one more thing in common. LOL not the great husband, but to kinda inspire people. That is why I write my blog. Well not really to inspire, but that hopefully that my life experience can make a difference somehow someway to someone sometime. But congrats on a #1 husband!!