Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Disconnected
I feel very disconnected from a lot of people that used to be a huge part of my life. I'm not saying my life now is bad or anything, I just feel disconnected from them. Has anyone ever felt like that?? I just don't know what to do or where to go from here. I want to feel connected to them, but I don't know how. Any suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
It's hard when you get your own family and everyone starts moving on or losing touch as they go on with their lives. This has happened to everyone in my family and it makes me sad.
I suggest you call them all up, talk more, and try and get together more often! Best way to feel more connected to the people in your life. :)
-bonnie
The story of my LIFE is that right there. But Kimie's worth it, and we'll all be together in heaven if we do OK down here. Gotta find some solace in that.
Post a Comment