...to share with all of you what I have really been up to lately! I am working really hard on losing weight, and I have started a blog about my weight loss journey. I've been doing it for over a month, and I feel ready to let some more people know about it. Please come stop by anytime. http://minniesfatjourney.blogspot.com I can use all of the motivation I can get. It's not been a speedy journey at all. I'm doing this the old fashioned way, so thanks in advance for all of the love and support!Wednesday, May 12, 2010
It's Time....
...to share with all of you what I have really been up to lately! I am working really hard on losing weight, and I have started a blog about my weight loss journey. I've been doing it for over a month, and I feel ready to let some more people know about it. Please come stop by anytime. http://minniesfatjourney.blogspot.com I can use all of the motivation I can get. It's not been a speedy journey at all. I'm doing this the old fashioned way, so thanks in advance for all of the love and support!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Good for you! Losing weight is definitely a very hard thing to do and it always helps to have others motivate and encourage you. It's a shame that we can't lose it as quickly as we can gain it... or that we can't lose weight by eating all of the things that are so deliciously bad! :)
Good luck!!!
Post a Comment