So, last night I took Caleb to his first Rodeo! We had a blast! Here are some pictures from the event!

Announcer Stand

Bull Ride

Another Bull Ride

It was windy, so we were cuddly

I like him in his Cowboy clothes!
Thanks to Steve and Eva who came with us, and then we went out to dinner after, because the rodeo was over quick in comparrison to other rodeos I've been in. Caleb had enough fun that I think we will be going to at least one more rodeo this year, if not a couple.
3 comments:
Looks fun! Still think you need to go the Cassia County Fair and Rodeo! Yehaw!
Hey looks great! Since that was the first year of that rodeo you should definitly take him to the Strawberry Days one this june! it's usually like the 20th or so and it is SO FUN! and you get the yummy strawberries and cream!! I am surprised this is his first rodeo! Caleb seems like a rodeo guy to me! glad you had fun! :)
I'm glad somebody likes the rodeo! I'm with your mom...you should go to the Cassia County one!
Post a Comment